Friday, July 15, 2011

Ruffles

Here are a few of the ruffle dresses that are now available for purchase, both in toddler and larger sizes.  The dresses you see here can be made in any custom fabric and color scheme that you would like, please feel free to contact me with any questions and with any request on colors and patterns.   My email is waills@cableone.net  These dresses are so cute for summer, fall, etc.  You can layer with a coordinating tee and leggings and are perfect for any special occasion or for casual wear.  The reason we love these dresses is because they are feminine, fun and are very flattering with their slimmer fit.  One has the ruffles on the bottom of the dress with a gathered waiste while the other has ruffles down the entire dress with no gather.  Here they are, I hope you love them as much as we do!

Full Ruffled Dress:


Note from Jenny:  The ruffles were freshly pressed on this dress when I received it and I loved it! However when I washed it I kind of fell in love with the look of them all crinkled up too -it kind of gave it more of a shabby/vintage look :) Both way are absolutely lovely!


Bottom Ruffle Sun Dress with gathered waist:

These next two are the same style of dress, just shown in the toddler size first and then the larger child size.  Aren't they adorable?



1 comment:

  1. LOVE ♥ ♥ ♥!!! I could have a whole closet full...oh wait; lucky girl....we do!!! They are sooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete